Skip to main content
Stipend Guidelines: A FEW IMPORTANT FACTS
- Individuals must be continuously enrolled at UCLA for at least 4 units each quarter.
- Individuals must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- No individual may receive more than one stipend nor both work study and a stipend if the stipend is funded by the USA (i.e. a stipend from more than one USA account and/or University account).
- No person approved by USAC after the 7th week of any quarter shall receive a retroactive stipend. Persons approved after the 7th week shall receive a stipend for the period commencing on the date of their approval.
- Please refer to the Financial Guidelines to view the complete document of the USA Financial Guidelines.
- For further help with your stipend, please visit the SGA office.